Cheek Augmentation and Nasolabial Folds
What is Cheeks & Nose Line Laser?
These laser treatments target the symptoms of redness, thickening skin, and recurring patches of visible blood vessels that occur for some people who have rosacea. With this treatment, light is pulsed at an optimal wavelength to penetrate vascular lesions, or visible blood vessels. Dye is used to make the laser beam different colors, which aims to reduce the look of redness and inflammation.
Why is it best?
- Provide relief for rosacea sufferers
- Minimize breakouts associated with rosacea
- Reduce the appearance of blood vessels on the face
- Remove unwanted and unsightly facial veins
- Limit embarrassing blushing and flushing on the nose and cheeks