What is Hair Carboxy ReGrowth?
Carboxy-therapy is a treatment with multiple benefits, it is non-surgical Mesotherapy. It is based on the use of carbon dioxide (CO2). Carboxy-Capillary therapy works to stimulate the circulation of the scalp, which directly influences hair growth. This treatment is effective as a vasodilator and increases oxygen in the tissues; provides natural, fast and real results. Carboxytherapy for hair loss is a unique procedure offered at Rejavau Clinics, which is an injection of C02 gas below the scalp with the use of a 30.5 gauge mesotherapy needle. The treatment is virtually painless and quick. There is no downtime with this procedure.
Why is it best?
- No Downtime Procedures that gets you quick results
- Our clients usually notice a stabilization of hair loss after 3 months and increase in growth of vellus hairs and thinning hair at 6 months. Most clients notice decrease shedding as well in the first 3 to 6 months.
- The carboxy-capillary therapy works to stimulate the circulation of the scalp, which directly influences hair growth. This treatment being effective as a vasodilator and increase of oxygen in the tissues; giving quick and truthful results.
- Carboxy therapy includes a lot of benefits like; killing off the fat cells, improving the blood circulation of the area where the injection has been infused.
- Prevents hair loss and helps regrow damaged hair cells