What is Marionette Lines Filler?
Marionette lines are a common and natural sign of aging that appear around the mouth and chin. A healthy lifestyle combined with preventative anti aging skin care treatments can help keep marionette lines from forming. Cosmetic treatments which range from toxins to fillers can soften the appearance of marionette lines.
Why is it best?
- Topical treatments such as creams are typically not effective at reducing deep Marionette Lines. Fortunately, injectable dermal fillers can be a solution for patients who desire natural-looking results and a more youthful looking appearance.
- At Rejavau Clinics we use high standard injectable dermal fillers which are minimally invasive and effective treatment for nasolabial folds.
- Restores lost facial volume
- Results can last up to a year
- Quick procedure with little to no downtime