What is Nasolabial Line Filler?
Nasolabial Line Filler. The nasolabial fold is the deep crease running from either side of the nose down towards the corners of the mouth. This crease becomes more noticeable as part of the natural ageing process. Fat is lost from the cheeks, reducing skin volume and making this fold appear deeper.
Why is it best?
- Topical treatments such as creams are typically not effective at reducing deep nasolabial folds. Fortunately, injectable dermal fillers can be a solution for patients who desire natural-looking results and a more youthful looking appearance.
- At Rejavau Clinics we use high standard injectable dermal fillers which are minimally invasive and effective treatment for nasolabial folds.
- Restores lost facial volume
- Results can last up to a year
- Quick procedure with little to no downtime