What is Neck Lifting- Laser ?
Laser skin tightening is a minimally invasive, non-surgical process that uses an infrared light source (a laser) to tighten skin by heating the collagen under the skin’s surface, causing the skin to contract (tighten). Facial skin tightening is noticeable immediately after the treatment, and there is no downtime, making this an increasingly popular procedure.
Why is it best?
- Non-Surgical Procedure – non invasive means “NO Pain”
- Minimal Downtime – Because the laser neck lift does not involve any major incisions, post-procedural discomfort is relatively minimal. The recovery after treatment is short, with many patients returning to regular activities within a couple of days. Bruising and swelling may persist for 3-5 days after the procedure and can easily be managed with over-the-counter medication and ice packs.
- Session Takes Less than One Hour – A laser neck lift typically takes less than one hour to complete. Most of our procedures are performed using local anesthesia, which contributes to the shorter treatment time and recovery period. The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis, which means you can return home the same day as your appointment.
- Fast Results –Results from a laser neck lift can be seen right away and continue to improve over time. Because the procedure stimulates collagen production, skin will gradually appear smoother and more vibrant in the treatment area, while loose skin will tighten and smooth away telltale lines and creases. The procedure offers long-lasting results, although touch-ups may be required from time to time to maintain the best possible results.
- Safe. With Laser lifting you get the smoothness and tightening of your skin safely