What is Stretch Marks Tighten?
Stretch marks typically appear as bands of parallel lines on your skin. These lines are a different color and texture than your normal skin, and they range from purple to bright pink to light gray. When you touch stretch marks with your fingers, you might feel a slight ridge or indentation on your skin. Sometimes, stretch marks feel itchy or sore. These lines commonly appear during or after pregnancy or after a sudden change in your weight.
By using special laser technology lipolysis with skin tightening, most of our clients achieve the best results they are aiming for.
Why is it best?
- Tightening – Without the risks of a surgical procedure (such as the tummy tuck) and when used in combination with standard liposuction, the fat-melting action of laser lipolysis, a minimally invasive treatment, has the added benefit of producing new collagen (collagen is the main protein that gives the skin its tone and texture).
- The laser’s thermal (heat) energy melts the fat and standard liposuction removes it from the body,
- Improved overall skin elasticity
- Improved texture from redness (vascular)
- It is completely safe procedure