the Beginning of a New Age
Our philosophy in life is to believe in second chances, beauty from within is our strongest moto… Age is just a number you do not have to live with, there is always a solution. Where our Rejavau came from is what drives our services… Not Just a name; it is life. Rejuvenation of skin will bring a dejavu to your body were it use to be… We do not only offer anti-aging services but also aging stop solutions.
Hassan El Fakahany M.D, F.A.C.S.
Our Complete List Of Procedures
- Hair Growth Solutions
- Hair Fall Treatment
- Non-invasive Face Lifting
- Eyelid Trough Removal
- Lips Augmentation
- LipJoy Special Laser Treatment
- Wrinkles & Aging Marks Removal
- Double Chin Removal
- Neck Lighting & Tightening
- Male & Female Body Contouring
- Full Body Laser Hair Removal
- Cellulite Removal
- Scars and Resurfacing Services
- Vaginal Dilatation Services
- Vaginal Shaping Services
- Penile FMS Augmentation
As Featured In
BOOK an Appointment
Our Specialized TEAM
Get to know more about our new offers and the best educational videos about cosmetic services. Sharing our experience with you enrich our knowledge base specially through your engagements and interactions. A way to know more about your preferences and work towards improving our offers and services….Continuously!!
Am so glad to find such a great place who really treats patients as real guests. the staff is very friendly and professional, thank you all for your hospitality and good luck!
Would like to say Big Thanks to everyone, you guys are amazing. I loved the place a lot, this is the level of elegance I have always dreamed of.
Perfect hair transplant…highly appreciated.
Things to Know
Lasers use light energy to resurface the skin. This light energy is very precise, and targets damaged skin cells while preserving healthy skin cells. Along with protecting the healthy skin cells, laser skin procedures also stimulate collagen growth.
Laser Treatments can help improve:
- skin tone and texture
- fine lines and wrinkles
- acne scars
- sun-damaged skin
- unwanted hair
- unwanted tattoos
- uneven skin tone
- spider veins
Thanks to recent advancements in medicine, lasers are becoming a dermatologist’s go-to treatment for many scars. Laser treatment can:
- Prevent a raised scar from forming after surgery
- Reduce scar pain and itch
- Increase your range of motion if a scar limits movement
Laser treatment can also make a scar less noticeable, but it cannot get rid of a scar. When you have laser scar treatment, you’re replacing one scar with another less-noticeable scar.
If you show up for laser treatment with a tan or sunburn, your dermatologist cannot treat you. Using a laser could cause a serious burn or discolor your skin.
After having laser treatment, you’ll need to protect your skin from the sun until your skin heals. If the sun’s harmful rays hit your treated skin, you can develop other complications.
To heal well and get the best results from laser treatment, dermatologists recommend that patients:
- Quit smoking for at least 2 weeks before laser treatment.
- Stop taking vitamin E, aspirin, and other medications and supplements that can delay healing.
- Stop using skin care products that contain a retinol or glycolic acid for 2 to 4 weeks.
- Take medication to prevent getting cold sores if you’re prone to developing cold sores.
- Avoid the sun, tanning beds, or sunlamps. You cannot be treated if you have a tan or sunburn.
The reason there are so many different laser options is that no one laser can treat all patients and all skin issues. Here are a few varieties you are likely to come across in your research:
- CO2 Lasers are generally ablative lasers used to treat scars, warts, wrinkles and other deeper skin flaws.
- Erbium Lasers can be ablative or non-ablative. They promote collagen remodeling, making them popular options for treating fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity, and age spots.
- Pulsed-Dye Lasers are typically non-ablative lasers that heat the skin and absorb pigments to reduce redness, hyperpigmentation, broken capillaries, and rosacea.
- Fractional Lasers break up the laser energy into thousands of tiny beams to treat only a fraction of the skin in the area, which reduces downtime. Fractional lasers can be ablative or non-ablative, and are used to treat a number of age-related blemishes.
- IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments technically are not lasers, but are often used to treat similar concerns as lasers, such as sun damage, acne, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation.
Rather than getting caught up in brand names and laser wavelengths, focus on your individual goals: what skin problems do you want to address? and what results are you hoping for? The good news is you don’t have to determine this on your own: a board certified cosmetic surgeon or qualified skin care professional trained in laser resurfacing will be able to recommend the best treatment for you based on your skin type.
Botox uses a neuromodulator, known as botulinum toxin, to relax dynamic lines and wrinkles that form over time as the result of facial muscle activity and repetitive facial expressions. A skilled Botox injector can create a natural look that allows the patient to express themselves while easing unwanted wrinkles. Unlike the expensive wrinkle creams that many of our patients have used without success, Botox has the power to block muscular signals and prevent the face from contracting.
HOW BOTOX HELPS WITH MIGRAINES
Botox isn’t just for wrinkles. It’s a versatile treatment that can also provide relief from migraines. A migraine is a recurrent headache that usually affects one side of the head and involves side effects like temporary vision issues or nausea.
Botox works as a chronic migraine treatment by blocking neurotransmitters that carry pain signals from the brain, stopping the chemicals before they make it to the nerve endings around the head and cause a migraine. Patients who suffer from migraines may be able to find relief by receiving BOTOX® injections every 12 weeks.
|Around the eyes||Crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes|
|Between the eyebrows||“Frown lines” resulting from furrowing the brow|
|Forehead||Horizontal forehead lines or excessive sweating|
|Around the mouth||Laugh lines or fine lines caused by facial expressions|
|Jaw||Treatment for the masseter muscle|
Before & After Gallery
After your initial assessment at Rejavau Clinics – Lifestyle & Nutrition – we take you through a simulation journey of before and after. This helps you understand the effect of your selected procedures. We help you psychologically as well as physically.
Schedule a Consultation
Ph: (20) 101 112 1127 – (20) 155 555 6694
Address: 90 Mohey El Din Abou El Ezz, El Mohandseen. Giza
90 Mohey El Din Abou El Ezz
El Mohandseen. GZ